Why don’t I feel like I’m the Best. Blogger. Ever? Why don’t I feel entitled to express myself at large on the internet, because surely I’m worth reading?
I don’t have a theme.
I have no one, singular thing I’m absolutely mental about, enough to devote a blog to. I am an enthusiast of many things, but not any one in particular.
Things I am geekishly enthusiastic about:
- Crapping around on the computer, formatting documents and tooling around with the typography of a poem
- Taking photos of my friends and family, and superfluous stuff from my day. And my family’s pets.
- Making gift cards for things, mostly cos I get to use glue-tape and it makes me feel very efficient
- Quilting, when I have access to a sewing machine.
- Scrapbooking, when I am touched by the inspiration fairy while at a shop and can buy everything for a single layout all in one go, particularly if some of it is on sale.
- Organising things, making up systems to say this goes there, and then every couple of months, actually following those systems and doing a big tidy up and feeling very accomplished about myself.
- Writing lists. I mentioned that one earlier.